- Precision Farming
- Agricultural Building Show
- Dairy Technology
- UK Grain
- Farm Energy
- Managed Events
Wednesday 18th of February 2015
SIMA-SIMAGENA 2015 takes place from 22 to 26 February 2015 at the Parc des Expositions, Paris-Nord Villepinte, and the organisers say it will be more innovative, bigger and more international than ever with over 1,740 exhibitors from over 40 countries and over 250,000 visitors expected.
The show has a theme of Innovation First! and will cover 3 main areas: equipment, crops, people and regions, plus a special area designed to showcase Innovation:
- Innovation First! Area: this area will bring together the research of French and international engineering schools on their vision of future farming, possible scenarios for how things will be in 2050 devised by professional institutions. The area will also include the Innovation Gallery which will be showcasing the winners of the SIMA Innovation Awards.
- International Forums and Technical Presentations on a range of new themes: "Technological innovation serving sustainable agricultural intensification", "Drones serving farming"… and a series of very practical workshops, such as events involving innovative farmers sharing their experiences.
- And at a glance, the Flashback Area will feature old models, demonstrating just how far farm machinery has come!
The show will also include a number of brand-new events:
- SIMA Business Meetings, forums where visitors intending to make a purchase can talk with exhibitors within the framework of one-on-one meetings at the show.
- The Jobs Village, a place where people can meet and hold discussions which gives them a 360° cross-category view of jobs in the agricultural equipment sector and the opportunities it offers (training, distribution of information, employment, etc.)...